Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Camp!:)


Last week I went to camp and had the best time and I'm going to tell you a bit about it. Some of the activities we did were the flying fox, high ropes, caving, bridge jumping and overnight. The hardest activity in my opinion was bridge jumping because I thought it was really scary and hard but I went for it and am proud I did. I thought the easiest was the flying fox as it wasn't very scary and I went last and it was so much fun. The sight was really pretty as you fly over a giant river with rocks and it's just really pretty and cool. It was also exactly what I thought it was which is really fun and awesome. I knew that the high ropes would be really fun and that caving would be really scary and freaky. My proudest moment was when we did the high ropes as I went first on the flea jump and was really happy when I jumped across. I was also really proud of bridge jumping as I jumped off the top and did it first time. My favourite part was not very important but I loved the car trip and chill time as it was very funny and was really fun.

- Katiemeister:)


P.S The bottom picture is our instructors. from left to right their names are Kieran  Janina, Lacey and Jonny.

No comments:

Post a Comment