Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Easter Holiday!:)

For the Easter holiday we had five days. On these days I didn't do much. I kinda just sat around eating chocolate all day. But on the first day we headed down to the Queensgate mall and watched the new movie Kung Fu Panda 3. I enjoyed it a lot as it was really funny. On the next day we headed to the water front and walked along the wharf and had a rich chocolate ice cream afterwards. On the third day my brother and my dad went to the Batman vs Superman movie while me and my mum looked at the shops. Even though I love shopping but no one can last two and a half hours of shopping. We also stopped at spotlight and did a small craft session. On Monday I stayed at home all day and didn't do much and the same go's for Tuesday. Over the weekend I didn't do much but had a fun time.

- Katiemeister:)




No comments:

Post a Comment