Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

Time Management!

So far this year the task system has been going pretty well. I finish all my tasks each week and get to go out to dodgeball. Usually I finish all my tasks at school but on the busier weeks I like to do some of the easier tasks like coloring and stuff at home. I think I use my time wisely and think about what tasks would take longer to do and which ones would take a shorter amount of time. Things that make it harder to concentrate is when the classroom is really loud and everyone is taking. I find it much easier to concentrate when the classroom is quiet or everyone is whispering. I think the way to concentrate is to maybe try and not listen to the noise around me. I should try to concentrate on my own work instead of others unless they need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment